materials related to the Lectures
Lecture 1 & 2 Related (On SDLC/Methodologies)
Lecture: Privacy Threat Modeling in Social Networks
- Lei Jin, Hassan Takabi, Xuelian Long, James
B.D. Joshi, Exploiting Users’ Inconsistent Preferences in a Social Network
System to Discover Private Friendship Links, WPES'14.
- Lei Jin, James B.D.
Joshi, Mohd Anwar, Mutual-friend Based Attacks in Social Network Systems,
Computer & Security, v. 37, pp-15-30, 2013.
- Lei Jin, Xuelian Long, James B.D. Joshi, Towards Understanding
Residential Privacy by Analyzing User' Activities in Foursquare,
- Lei Jin, Xuelian Long, James B.D. Joshi and Mohd Anwar,
Analysis of Access Control Mechanisms for Users' Check-ins in
Location-Based Social Network Systems,WICSOC
- Lei Jin, Hassan Takabi and James B.D. Joshi, Towards Active Detection
of Identity Clone Attacks on Online Social Networks, CODASPY 2011
- Lei Jin, Hassan Takabi and James B.D. Joshi, Security and Privacy
Risks of Using E-mail Address as an Identity, PASSAT 2010
All these paper can be
download from my website: http://www.pitt.edu/~lej17/publications.html.
13: Supply Chain Security:
NIST Special Publication 800-161: Supply Chain Risk
Management Practices for Federal Information Systems and Organizations
on SC: http://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/default/files/national_strategy_for_global_supply_chain_security.pdf